Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who Knew???

Who knew the process of losing 30lbs would be so enlightening? Since I found Take Shape For Life my life has changed drastically. Yes, I've lost 30lbs and still losing, but it's way more than that. I have found what truly brings me joy and that makes getting up everyday a whole lot easier. Do you know what I mean? Seriously, I don't have to think about how I'm going to work today, I just jump in and share my experience and connect with real people that have real struggles. I don't have all the answers but I do offer hope. Especially for those who have tried everything. It's not always easy. In fact at times it can be frustrating, but you don't have to do it alone and I share the frustration with you. Life is good....no....It's GREAT!

If you would like help in getting started in creating optimal health for yourself - don't wait! Call or email me today. (503) 502-5851, CommitandSucceed@comcast.net

No comments: